Spread the Word
Join NAAEE on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to learn more about the North American Association for Environmental Education’s 2022 Conference and Research Symposium, and help us spread the word! Remember to:
- Use the hashtags #NAAEE2022 and #EnviroEd.
- Tag @TheNAAEE on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Tag North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) on LinkedIn
- Share a link to the conference website: conference.naaee.org/
- Share the Call for Presentations for the Research Symposium and the Conference.
- Share the conference graphics customized for each platform: Download them here.
Sample Social Media Posts:
- NAAEE seeks compelling presentations for the 51st Annual Conference and 19th Annual Research Symposium, to be held in Tucson in October! Virtual options will be available. We are looking for expertise from around the world and encourage all to consider submitting proposals that speak to the overall theme, “Educating for Change.” Learn more and submit a proposal by May 4 at conference.naaee.org.
- The Call for Presentations is open for #NAAEE2022! Submit proposals for @TheNAAEE Annual Conference (Oct 12–15) and Research Symposium (Oct 11–12) to discuss “Educating for Change.” Apply by May 4. Learn more at conference.naaee.org #EnviroEd
- Submit presentation proposals for @TheNAAEE’s 19th Annual Research Symposium (October 11–12) and the 51st Annual Conference (October 12–15). Deadline: May 4. Conference.naaee.org #NAAEE2022 #EnviroEd
Sample Newsletter Blurb:
The NAAEE 2022 Call for Presentations Is Open!
Submissions Deadline: May 4
The North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) is excited to announce the Call for Presentations for NAAEE’s 51st Annual Conference (October 12–15) and 19th Research Symposium (October 11–12). The events will be held in Tucson, with virtual options available, and NAAEE is looking for compelling proposals to address this year's theme, "Educating for Change."
Learn more and submit proposals at conference.naaee.org/.