For starters—are you registered for 2023? Yes!
Then click on the yellow button and enter the conference!
ENTER THE CONFERENCE AND RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM HERE
Note: If you're signing in for the first time, use the temporary password provided in the virtual event welcome email. Make sure to log in using the email address you used to register. If you're unsure which email address you used, check your registration confirmation.
You do not need to download an app on your phone or browser. PheedLoop is a browser-based platform. Live sessions will be streamed through Zoom.
If you need help logging in, please email email@example.com
If you have not yet registered, start here >
- Update your attendee profile with your image and other information you would like to share with others.
- Add on-demand, poster, and live sessions to your personal calendar by clicking on the + sign next to the sessions you are interested in attending.
- Access on-demand and poster sessions at any time.
- Chat with everyone on the right side of any page you are on.
- Chat one-on-one with other attendees by searching their name and clicking "Chat" on their profile.
- Visit the exhibit hall and Affiliates exhibits.
Please note: If you registered for the Conference only, you will not have access to Research Symposium sessions. If you registered for the Research Symposium only, you will not have access to Conference sessions. Pre-conference workshops require separate registration.
How do I add sessions to my personal schedule?
Click on the + sign to the left of the sessions you would like to add to your calendar.
Where can I view my personal schedule?
In the Schedule section, use the filter to view your personal schedule. You can also switch your schedule view be clicking on options like day, track, list, or calendar.
How do I edit my personal information and add my photo?
Click on Account on the left-side menu.
How can I network with attendees?
Click on the Networking link (left side menu) to bring up options for reaching out to individuals or groups.
People: Chat with individuals.
Groups: Join an unconference facilitated by NAAEE.
Note: Follow the prompts to allow your mic and camera access, then click JOIN MEETING. We recommend using the default view and avoiding the full screen option. When you want to leave the group, simply click the close sign at the top right of the video call screen.
Matches: Find people who have the same interests as you and chat directly.
Chatting Throughout the Platform
Wherever you see the chat column on the right of a page, you can:
- Post a message to everyone by entering your message in the mauve chat box at the bottom of that column.
- Start a private chat with anyone who is currently logged in by clicking on the right tab, then choose the person you would like to chat with.
To revisit past chats and continue conversations, click on the light green button at the bottom of your screen!
How long will I have access to the conference content?
Recordings of sessions will be available on the PheedLoop conference platform until April 2024. Please allow at least one week after the events for recordings to be uploaded and linked to the agenda.
Someone else registered for me and I didn’t receive the information email. Who can I contact for help?
I need help! Click here for PheedLoop troubleshooting: login, access, and registration.
If you are experiencing issues logging in, whether it is because your password is incorrect, you've been locked out due to too many failed attempts, or any other reason, please use the Reset Password option. An email with a new password will be sent to you, and your login attempts will reset as well. The email will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject "Your temporary password." (Check your junk folder in case you don't receive the email in your inbox.)
Error Message: We can't find anyone with that email address
Find the registration confirmation email and make sure you are using the same email address you registered with. If you need additional help, contact email@example.com.
Error Message: Sorry, you cannot log in to an event you are not attending
Your login credentials are valid, but you are not registered for the specific event you are trying to access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm having trouble accessing live sessions.
If you’re having trouble seeing the "click here to enter" window on a session, try disabling your ad blocker or logging in through an incognito screen. You could also try switching to a different browser.
If you're experiencing issues with the live stream, it's likely local to your computer or browser configuration. NAAEE is using Zoom to stream sessions through Pheedloop.
1. Browser: We strongly recommend using Google Chrome for its security and feature compatibility. And make sure the screen size is set to 100%.
2. Internet Connection: A high-speed internet connection is recommended to participate in sessions without experiencing interruptions. If the stream is working, but the audio or video seems choppy, it's possible that your internet connection is too slow, unstable, or bandwidth is being utilized elsewhere.
3. Access denied message: If you registered for the conference and research symposium, you will have access to all of those sessions. If you only registered for the conference, or only registered for the research symposium, your access will be limited to the sessions for each of those events. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Session is not yet live: Check the date and time of the session you're attempting to attend.
- Getting video, but no audio: Make sure your speakers are not muted, none of the controls on the stream (if available) are muted, and no other tab is occupying your audio channel.
- Microphone or webcam isn't working: Check to make sure you've granted the browser tab for the virtual event access to your microphone and webcam, this is usually toggled via a little video camera icon in your URL bar.
I'm having trouble using the chat function in PheedLoop.
If you are unable to use the chat functions in PheedLoop, this is typically due to a browser extension blocking or impacting the chat feature. PheedLoop recommends the following to troubleshoot the issue:
- Try to use an alternative internet browser. PheedLoop works with all modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Please note: Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Try to locate and disable any browser extensions. One attendee determined that by disabling the extension for duckduckgo, they were able to resolve the issue.
- If the above options do not work, try to use an incognito or a private browser in any of the internet browsers above.
- If you have any corporate VPNs, disable these programs to help isolate the issue.
If you continue to see an issue, after trying these steps, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see your question answered here? Contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.